Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

DRYER SHEETS / USE AS SWIFFERS

I know that I  have not posted a picture with this post. But I am pretty sure all of us have and use dryer sheets. If you are like me you probably use one sheet more than once. I think that doing this saves a little extra money maybe not a sufficient amount but it all adds up right. Anyway I also use dryer sheets for something else. This little tip may help save some money as well.The dryer sheets that you have used ( even if it is more than once ) make great dusting clothes. Just use the dryer sheet as a dust rag. It will pick up dust easily. Also great for cleaning off dusty T.V. screens or computer screens. Saves having to go to the store and spending your money on other dusting cloths . You can throw the dryer sheet out once it does not pick up anymore dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment