Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

MURPHY OIL CLEANER


One of my most favorite cleaning products has to be Murphy oil. It is a very versatile cleaning product. It is best used for wood services. Above cleaning the wood well it also adds much needed moisture to the wood to stop it from eventually cracking. I also find it works amazingly well on laminate .  And I have to admit that the  smell of this product is a comforting one and not over powering at all.. I also love it because a little goes a long way. I usually and up putting about one cap full in a bucket of  warm water and I can clean my whole house with it ( depending on how dirty my house is I may need to change may water again). I also love it because it is 98% all natural. For those of you who are looking for all natural cleaners this is one of the best ones out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment